Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with a 2+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate that can be plugged into any non-AC wall outlet.
The Access Point In-Wall HD (UAP IW HD) is a dual-band, 802.11ac WiFi access point that can be plugged into any non-AC wall outlet. The UAP IW HD can reach a 2+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate with its 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) and 2.4 GHz (2x2 MIMO) bands, which allows it to support over 200 concurrently connected clients. This access point is powered by PoE* and is equipped with (5) GbE RJ45 ports, including one for configurable 48V PoE passthrough. The UAP IW HD is the perfect plug-and-play access point for those looking for an easy-to-use, inconspicuous way to broaden their wireless coverage. It can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or
UniFi mobile app.
- 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) band with a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz (2x2 MIMO) band with a 300 Mbps throughput rate
- 200+ concurrent client capacity
- Powered by PoE*
- (5) GbE RJ45 ports, including (1) for configurable PoE passthrough (Port 1)
- Adopt the UAP-IW-HD in Minutes with Your UniFi Network Application and:
- Centrally manage multiple networks from an intuitive interface
- Enjoy real-time device insights and deep configuration options
- Upgrade device firmware remotely
- Manage network users and guests with ease
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots
- Set up devices quickly and manage them on the go with a powerful mobile app