The 2A-130G VGA EDID Emulator is designed for ATEN KVM extender or video extender installations that do not utilize a local monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located. The 2A-130G emulates and stores a default ATEN EDID (Extended Display Identification Information) setting in a non-volatile memory. This means the computer/video source can still "see" the display, even though it is not directly connected.
The 2A-130G is suitable for any ATEN KVM or video extender installation where a monitor is not required at the local site, providing a simple, cost-saving, and convenient solution for display-related boot-up problems.
- Model number: 2A-130G
- Subsitutes as a monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located
- Connection: 1x HDB-15 Male
- EDID built-in - Stores ATEN standard EDID information in device
- ATEN standard EDID supports all popular resolutions
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, 1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz
- USB Powered - No need for an external power adapter
- No software required - Eliminates incompatibility and installation issues; no need to confi gure
- Compatible Extenders: CE774, CE775, CE700A, CE750, CE770, CE800B,CE350, CE370, CE250A, CE252, VE150A, VE170, VE200, VE300,VE500, VS1204T, VS1208T, VS1504T, VS1508T
- Compatible Splitters (Connect to Port 1): VS132A/134A/138A, VS92A/94A/98A, VS82/84/88, VS0116, VS132, VS102
Part No.: 2A130G